| We have a dedicated team, with a deep knowledge of nutrition, tobacco cessation, physical activity, worksite wellness, and public health policies. Let us help you.
- Employers. Many employers in North Carolina waste $6,000 per employee a year on preventable medical costs, workers compensation, and lost productivity. Learn about low-cost ways to improve your bottom line. Take our WorkHealthy Assessment.
- Healthcare providers. Make those few minutes with patients more impactful. Incorporate prevention - quitting tobacco, eating healthier, and increasing physical activity - into every patient interaction. These science-based tools will help.
Our services can help you.
- Cost analysis / ROI for prevention practices
- Nutrition consultation: recipe and menu analysis, identification of healthy snacks, development of healthy food menu items
- Wellness consultation
- Policy development, analysis, strategy development
- Instrument development (surveys, guides, other data collection and assessment tools)
- Strategic plan and program development, management, evaluation
Not sure where to start? Contact us now. Tell us where you need help. We can create specific packages tailored to your needs.
Membership. Sign up as an organizational member. Get valuable discounts on our programs and tools. You'll also get help marketing your healthy products, services and success stories. As a member, you can work on one of our committees. Read more and sign up.
Support. Want to support our mission of making North Carolina healthier?
Careers. Read about job and internship opportunities with NC Prevention Partners.